728x90 AdSpace

Breaking

Ads[none]

Ads[none]

Saturday, October 21, 2017

FOOTBALL : KOBE BRYANT JOINS NEYMAR, PSG AT PARIS TRAINING !



FOOTBALL : KOBE BRYANT JOINS NEYMAR, PSG AT PARIS TRAINING !

KOBE BRYANT















A post shared by Paris Saint-Germain (@psg) on










Mamba IN Paris. #Nikebasketball 🐍🏀

Posted by Kobe Bryant on Thursday, 19 October 2017

October 20, 2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣4️⃣

A scorpion is coming to the Parc des Princes !
🦂 Charles-Edouard Coridon 🇫🇷

📺 #PSGmemories

Posted by PSG - Paris Saint-Germain on Friday, 20 October 2017

Celebrating basketball & the new NikeLab X RT collection with some friends tonight in Paris. @neymarjr @kobebryant @riccardotisci17 @winnieharlow

Posted by Kobe Bryant on Thursday, 19 October 2017



Mamba IN Paris. #Nikebasketball 🐍🏀

A post shared by Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) on





1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH
You don’t make it anywhere by chance. Always believe.
Thanks Beats by Dre
My bro Draymond Green, What’s your #1of1?

Posted by Neymar Jr. on Friday, 20 October 2017




KOBE BRYANT

KOBE BRYANT 2

Share This:




FOOTBALL : KOBE BRYANT JOINS NEYMAR, PSG AT PARIS TRAINING ! Reviewed by Sports24 on Saturday, October 21, 2017 Rating: 5 FOOTBALL : KOBE BRYANT JOINS NEYMAR, PSG AT PARIS TRAINING ! PSG players meet @kobebryant 🐐🤝🔴🔵 pic.twitter.com/9JAfd2R...

Reactions:

No comments:

Ads[none]